Opening Night Film & Party: $25 (no concessions)
Single Sessions: $17.50 (no concessions)
Gold Pass: $94.50
Valid for any seven different films including Opening Night Film & Party.
Gold Pass patrons are required to select and acquire all of their session tickets at the time they purchase their Gold Pass.
All prices quoted include GST.
There are no concession tickets available.
Seating for all Festival sessions is fully reserved.
It is strongly advised that, where possible, patrons should book their Festival tickets well in advance to avoid possible disappointment. If past Festivals are a guide, many sessions will be sold out prior to the screenings.
How to book
The Festival will be held in ACMI Cinemas, Australian Centre for the Moving Image, Federation Square, Flinders Street, Melbourne. The Cinemas are located on the upper level. The ACMI Tickets & Information Desk is located on the entry level.
Festival tickets may be purchased by phone or in person at the ACMI Cinemas Box Office. Please note: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards will be accepted for all Festival ticket purchases.
- Please call the ACMI Cinemas' Festival Telephone Bookings Line on (03) 8663 2222.
- Credit-card telephone bookings for all Festival sessions will commence at 10am on Wednesday 27 October.
- On weekends and Melbourne Cup Day, Festival tickets may be purchased in person at the ACMI Tickets & Information Desk only.
- All telephone credit-card ticket bookings will be forwarded to Festival-goers by post. If time does not permit postage, arrangements will be made for patrons to collect their tickets at the ACMI Tickets & Information Desk located on the entry level.
- A booking fee of $1.30 (incl. GST) per ticket, plus a handling and postage charge of $3.50 (incl. GST), or an express-post charge of $6.00 (incl. GST), per transaction will apply.
- If patrons have any queries about their credit-card bookings, or have not received their tickets in good time before their first selected session, they may contact the ACMI Festival Bookings Line on (03) 8663 2222.
- At ACMI Cinemas:
Australian Centre for the Moving Image
Federation Square, Melbourne.
- Advance ticket sales for all Festival sessions will be available from the ACMI Tickets & Information Desk from 10am Wednesday 27 October, and each day thereafter during Festival ticket office hours from 10am until 15 minutes after the start of the last Festival screening, and from 10am to 6pm on all other days when there are no screenings.