ACMI is a world-first centre dedicated to exploring the moving image in all its forms. Our staff, board and partners work together to deliver innovative programs of exhibitions, screenings and events.
You can download reports in PDF format, or, if you would like a copy to be sent to you by mail, contact ACMI using our email form.
- Corporate Plan 2009/14 [PDF 127KB]
Current Annual Report
Past Annual Reports
- Annual Report 2011/12 [PDF 4163KB]
- Annual Report 2010/11 [PDF 2080KB]
- Annual Report 2009/10 [PDF 3459KB]
- Annual Report 2008/09 [PDF 5919KB]
- Annual Report 2007/08 [PDF 5072KB]
- Annual Report 2006/07 [PDF 3363KB]
- Annual Report 2005/06 [PDF 4957KB]
- Annual Report 2004/05 [PDF 6065KB]
- Annual Report 2003/04 [PDF 1289KB]
- Annual Report 2002/03 [PDF 1026KB]
- Annual Report 2002 [PDF 1963KB]
Disability Action Plan
Like many organisations, ACMI has a history of providing access to people with disabilities. Through the development of its Disability Action Plan (DAP), ACMI reinforces its commitment to people of all abilities to have equal and independent access to all policies, programs and services.
ACMI follows a key principle in the DAP that is the concept of Universal Access. Universal Access is based on social inclusion. It is applied holistically to an organisation in its planning, built elements and service provision. ACMI plans to provide access for visitors, clients, business associates, artists, exhibitors and employees to all areas of the organisation.