Sunday 26 May 2013
- Hollywood Costume
- Until 18 August 2013 | tickets >
- Direct from the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, the Hollywood Costume exhibition explores the central role costume design plays in cinema storytelling.
- Warwick Thornton: Mother Courage
- Until 23 June 2013 | free
- An immersive film installation by acclaimed indigenous filmmaker and artist Warwick Thornton.
- Screen Worlds
- Until 24 December 2013 | free
- Screen Worlds tells the story of the moving image through a spectacular array of innovative exhibits and interactive experiences.
Films, Talks, Workshops & Other Events
Enquiries & phone bookings
(03) 8663 2583
(03) 8663 2200
Daily 10am to 5pm (AEST)