Membership Terms and Conditions
- ACMI membership is valid for 12 months until the expiry date printed on your membership card.
- A valid ACMI membership card must be presented to receive membership benefits.
- Proof of concession status may be required on joining and renewal.
- ACMI membership cards and benefits are not transferable, not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable. Only the named person/s listed on the card can access benefits, unless otherwise stated.
- It is the member's responsibility to notify ACMI of any change of address or contact information.
- Lost or stolen cards should be reported. A replacement fee of $5.50 (inc. GST) will apply for each re-issued card.
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery of your membership card.
- Family memberships can be used only by the people listed on the ACMI membership application form.
- Complimentary cinema tickets are valid only until the date listed on the ticket and this validity period will be a minimum of 6 months from date of joining/renewal. They are valid only for standard ACMI cinema programs and cannot be used for partner film festivals and programs.
- The member's discount for cinema tickets is valid for standard ACMI cinema programs. Partner film festivals and programs may be available at concession rates to ACMI members, details of such will be available on the ACMI website.
- Cinema programs may be subject to classification and ACMI has the right to refuse entry to persons under 18 years of age.
- Complimentary tickets and vouchers are to be treated as cash and therefore will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- ACMI values your privacy. To view our full privacy statement, visit: www.acmi.net.au/privacy. You can opt out of our e-newsletter at any time.
- ACMI reserves the right to vary programs, events, membership prices, benefits and terms, where required and at its discretion.
- ACMI holds no responsibility for external partner benefits or special offers.
- Any changes to ACMI membership or external partner offers will be detailed on the ACMI website: www.acmi.net.au/members