Every week of the school year, ACMI runs education programs that have earned an international reputation for quality and innovation.
To coincide with ACMI's TV50 exhibition
, students can:
- Travel back in time to Old Melbourne and create their own 'Back to the Past' news report. < $12 per student
- Plan and produce their TV talk show or produce and star in a new episode of 'Super Geek 2' for ACMI Shorter Cuts. < $12 per student
- Explore the 'Pan-Pacific suburban nightmare' through screening and lectures about programs like Kath & Kim and The O.C. < $9.90 per student
- Examine the phenomenon of 'Fifteen minutes of fame' in the world of reality television. < $9.90 per student
- Consider the art of the mockumentary in 'Small screen satire' focusing on hit Australian comedy We Can be Heroes. < $9.90 per student
- Learn about TV50 through a customised exhibition tour. < $5 per student.