The Victorian Government has announced a number of changes to pandemic orders and public health recommendations from 11.59pm on April 22, 2022. This COVIDSafe Plan has been developed in accordance with these updated Pandemic Orders and updated in accordance with Public Health recommendations as required to remain compliant with the Public Health and Wellbeing Act.
Download a pdf version
COVIDSafe visit guidelines
ACMI has a range of health measures in place to keep our staff and visitors safe from COVID-19.
Here are some of the things you can do to help during your visit:
- Book your exhibition visit online in advance
- Face masks are recommended
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance between yourself and others
- Pay with a card, not cash.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit ACMI. Contact us for a refund on a paid ticket.
Other measures in place at ACMI include enhanced cleaning throughout the museum and hand sanitiser on offer on all levels. Read the full details of ACMI’s COVIDSafe plan.