The ACMI X Resident Membership is designed to provide ongoing tenancy to individuals, organisations or institutions who seek a permanent office space and the associated benefits, including professional development program and networking events.
In addition to your permanent desk, you will receive a range of discounts on exhibitions, films, events and the café and bar at Fed Square, and industry specific access to our spaces and resources across our cinemas, spaces and state-of-the-art production studios.
ACMI X Resident membership is $600/month (ex GST)
This membership offers:
- One permanent desk with 24/7 access
- Access to meeting rooms with whiteboards, video conference equipment and monitors
- Access to members only events including ACMI X Industry and Business Development Program
- Access to ACMI library of reference material around the moving image
- Host your event at ACMI X Event Space (by negotiation)
- Exclusive invitations to member events
- Discounted member prices for ACMI exhibitions, cinemas and programs
- Secure Locker
- ACMI Business Postal Address
- Southbank location within Melbourne arts precinct
- Beautiful office with lots of greenery
- Complimentary coffee / tea and fully equipped kitchen
- Communal area with arcade games and table tennis
- High Speed WIFI, pay as you print, complimentary scanning
- 15% discount at ACMI Cafe & Bar and the Shop
- Discounted parking
- Subscription to the member e-news
- Additional benefits of being part of the ACMI X community
Please note that all Resident members are required to attend a tour and submit a proposal for consideration.
Interested? Email Caitlin Kavanagh, Producer, Industry Programs to organise a tour and a chat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tours run 10am Monday, Wednesday and Friday.