About our co-working space
The ACMI X co-working space was designed to support the creative and digital industries.
Embedded in the wider context of the museum, ACMI X enables creative industry entrepreneurs to work in a flexible and dynamic environment alongside industry peers and experts from the moving image sector and beyond.
With a striking and innovative fit out designed by Six Degrees Architecture, ACMI X is the ideal coworking space for small to medium businesses and startups, freelancers and creative producers keen to network and thrive in the heart of the Arts Precinct.
The ACMI X Resident Membership is designed to provide ongoing tenancy to individuals, organisations or institutions who seek a permanent office space and the associated benefits, including professional development program and networking events.
In addition to your permanent desk, you will get an industry discount to our spaces and resources across our cinemas, spaces and state-of-the-art production studios.
ACMI X Resident membership is $600/month (ex GST)
This membership offers:
- One permanent desk with 24/7 access
- Access to meeting rooms with whiteboards, video conference equipment and monitors
- Access to members only events including ACMI X Industry and Business Development Program
- Access to ACMI library of reference material around the moving image
- Host your event at ACMI X Event Space (by negotiation)
- Exclusive invitations to member events
- Secure Locker
- ACMI Business Postal Address
- Southbank location within Melbourne arts precinct
- Beautiful office with lots of greenery
- Complimentary coffee / tea and fully equipped kitchen
- Communal area with arcade games and table tennis
- High Speed WIFI, pay as you print, complimentary scanning
- Subscription to the member e-news
- Additional benefits of being part of the ACMI X community
Interested? Email the ACMI X coordinator to organise a tour and a chat at firstname.lastname@example.org.