Kids take the first steps on their filmmaking journey with this hands-on creative workshop designed for lower-middle primary aged kids.
Children work with experienced staff to learn how they can plan and create a short film using only a tablet. From planning a story to shooting and editing, they participate in all aspects of movie creation while making new friends along the way. They also learn skills so that they can continue their exploration of movie-making at home with their own devices.
For enquiries Public.Programs@acmi.net.au
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Parents do not need to attend the workshop - children are fully supervised at all times.
- Children will need to bring a packed lunch, as this is not provided in the cost of the workshop.
- Children will also need a signed and completed participation agreement.
- In the event of cancellation, ticket holders are notified directly and a full refund is provided.
- Cost includes a USB flash drive containing your finished film.
- Ages 7-11 years.
- Workshop runs from 10am - 4pm.