Kids enter the blocky world of Minecraft with an all-new set of challenges, structures and worlds.
This one-day workshop encourages collaboration and team building as children work together to complete a series of tasks that draw upon principles from STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics).
Participants will learn and play together in a safe and encouraging environment while making new friends who share their love of all things Minecraft. Children do not need to have completed the first Minecraft Building Challenge to participate in this workshop - the challenges in this workshop are perfect for experts and beginners alike.
For enquiries Public.Programs@acmi.net.au
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Parents do not need to attend the workshop - children are fully supervised at all times.
- Children will need to bring a packed lunch, as this is not provided in the cost of the workshop.
- Children will also need a signed and completed participation agreement.
- In the event of cancellation, ticket holders are notified directly and a full refund is provided..
- Ages 8-14.
- Workshop runs from 10am - 4pm.