Kids explore the amazing blocky world of Minecraft while making new friends and discovering fresh ways to develop world, structures and devices.
In this custom one-day workshop designed for children with ASD, children work independently and together to complete a series of exciting challenges. Crafted with the assistance of ASD advisory group AMAZE, this workshop features lower numbers of attendees and a specialized structure.
This workshop is about connecting younger fans of this game in a positive social environment, challenging themselves and each other with help from our Minecraft experts.
For enquiries Public.Programs@acmi.net.au
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Parents do not need to attend the workshop - children are fully supervised at all times.
- Children will also need a signed and completed participation agreement.
- Children will need to bring a packed lunch, as this is not provided in the cost of the workshop.
- In the event of cancellation, ticket holders are notified directly and a full refund is provided.
- Ages 8-14.
- Workshop runs from 10am - 4pm.