Stick around after the screening for a presentation that explores how to produce a high standard VCE Media film. Hear from the State Reviewer for Media, Brett Lamb as he explores topics such as safety, planning, and copyright, including a video presentation featuring the Top Screen 2017 People’s Choice Awards winners.
This year, some sessions will be delivered by Kathy Hendy-Ekers, VCAA Curriculum Manager for Media, expanding on the requirements of the new 2018 Study Design.
The How Do I Do It? presentation will take place in the cinema immediately after the screening.
- General Public $14.50
- School $12.50 (two teachers free with booked groups over ten)
- School – regional concession $10.50 (two teachers free with booked groups over ten)
Dates and Times
- Thursday 22 March 10:00am
- Wednesday 28 March 9:30am (Curriculum Manager Session)
- Wednesday 18 April 12:30pm
- Tuesday 24 April 10:00am
- Thursday 3 May 12:30pm