In this workshop, kids learn both the creative and technical aspects of taking online content to the next level. They create videos that look professional and stand out from the rest, and explore the ways that YouTube stars create videos that generate many thousands of views.
They will discover how to effectively use a green screen, write effective scripts and research what kind of content goes viral.
For enquiries Public.Programs@acmi.net.au
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Parents do not need to attend the workshop - children are fully supervised at all times.
- Children will need to bring a packed lunch, as this is not provided in the cost of the workshop.
- Children will also need a signed and completed participation agreement.
- In the event of cancellation, ticket holders are notified directly and a full refund is provided.
- Cost includes a USB containing a copy of your Youtube film.
- Ages 9-14
- Workshop runs from 10am - 4pm.