About the exhibition
Wonderland is the first ever large-scale immersive exhibition to celebrate the timeless stories of Lewis Carroll and Alice’s adventures on screen and in popular culture.
An interactive experience which also charts the evolution of special effects from pre-cinema and silent films, to animation, puppetry, live action and CGI, Wonderland invites visitors down the rabbit hole on a journey like no other.
The more curious you are, the more you’ll discover.
Tour slots are available from April 2021 onwards.
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Wonderland is a truly unique experience and is perfect for families and fans, students, art and film lovers.
- Created by ACMI with a leading team of Australian collaborators
- Variable size 700 – 1,000 sq/m (7,000 – 10,000 sq/ft)
- 200+ never-seen-before original objects and props
- 40+ featured moving image, film and TV moments
- 10 immersive environments and playful digital experiences including The Lost Map of Wonderland (Find out more about The Lost Map here)
- Craft and digital based activities for kids and families
- Minimum 12 weeks display period
Upcoming touring venues to be announced soon