Does your child love videogames? What if they could learn to make their own?
This program lets children learn coding and game design using visual programming software to make a videogame.
In this two-day interactive workshop, kids learn about the design and programming that form the building blocks of game development and coding. Your kids will gain skills in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths), discovering its importance through videogames.
This beginner's workshop will give your child an understanding of scripting or traditional programming, using a visual approach to game development and design.
- Ages 9–14 only
- Children do not need to be accompanied by parents at these workshops
- All our deliverers are trained teachers with VIT registration, or arts practitioners with WWC cards
- Lunch is not provided as part of the workshop – children need to bring a packed lunch
- Please download and complete the participation form, and bring on the day of the workshop
- If your child has additional needs or requires extra assistance, please get in touch with us prior to the workshop.
5–6 Jul 2021
See below for additional related events