Learn the secrets to creating an awe-inspiring effects video starring you and your friends.
Working in small groups, your children can begin their journeys to becoming innovative content creators in this hands-on workshop.
Using iPads and simple editing software, discover the secrets behind crafting jaw-dropping special effects-filled short videos seen on popular platforms such as TikTok and YouTube. These practical effects are simple to recreate at home.
- Ages 9–13 years only
- Children do not need to be accompanied by parents at these workshops
- All our deliverers are trained teachers with VIT registration, or arts practitioners with WWC cards
- Lunch is not provided as part of the workshop – children need to bring a packed lunch
- Please download and complete the participation form, and bring on the day of the workshop
- If your child has additional needs or requires extra assistance, please get in touch with us prior to the workshop.
See below for additional related events
TicketsBook a place
Explore the past, present and future of films, TV, videogames and art in The Story of the Moving Image. Collect items in the exhibition using your FREE Lens device, and create lasting memories with our range of fun, interactive exhibits for the whole family.
Read our COVIDSafe visitor guidelines, information on accessibility, amenities, transport, dining options and more.
Browse a range of books, toys and games, curiosities and branded merchandise. Every purchase supports your museum of screen culture.
Located on the Ground Floor at ACMI, Fed Square, Flinders Street.