Does your child love watching videos on YouTube? Why not turn it into a learning opportunity?
Explore the ways that YouTube stars create videos that generate many thousands of views. In this workshop, kids will learn both the creative and technical aspects of taking online content to the next level to create videos that look professional, stand out from the rest and supersize the amount of video views they receive.
In this workshop, your kids can discover how to effectively use a green screen, write effective content and research what kind of content goes viral.
- Ages 9–14 only
- Children do not need to be accompanied by parents at these workshops
- All our deliverers are trained teachers with VIT registration, or arts practitioners with WWC cards
- Lunch is not provided as part of the workshop – children need to bring a packed lunch
- Please download and complete the participation form, and bring on the day of the workshop
- If your child has additional needs or requires extra assistance, please get in touch with us prior to the workshop.
1 & 8 Jul 2021
See below for additional related events