The residency is open to Melbourne-based creative practitioners, startups and businesses working across film, TV, videogames and art. We’re offer subsidised ACMI X Industry Residencies to help support creatives reconnect in a physical space. Available until 30 June, 2022.
Normally $600 per month, our full-time memberships are now only $200 per month (ex GST).
The membership includes:
- One permanent desk with 24/7 access
- High Speed WIFI
- Reception Services (Mon to Fri, 9am–5pm)
- Access to meeting rooms with whiteboards, video conference equipment and monitor
- Access to members only events
- Access to media studio facilities and equipment (subject to availability, additional costs and terms and conditions)
- Access to ACMI library of reference material around the moving image
- Host your event at ACMI X Event Space (subject to additional staffing and AV costs and our venue hire agreement)
- Exclusive invitations to member events
- Secure locker.
Please register your interest below and we will be in contact shortly.
ACMI X coworking space is now open, offering a COVID Safe plan for returning to work.
Our partnership with RMIT University through ACMI X opens new and innovative pathways for students and alumni into the creative industries, with institutional linkages that continue to deepen as the partnership evolves. Visit website
ACMI X is a co-working community of creative practitioners, start-ups and businesses working with creative technology working across film, TV, videogames and art.