Workshop + exhibition visit
Create news segments on the green screen to develop news reporting and interview skills. Students will also learn about the technology behind digital backgrounds and the role of a responsible reporter.
- work in small groups to deliver their own news program
- develop reporting and interview skills
- consider the difference between primary and secondary sources
- understand the ethical responsibilities of a reporter
- gain insight into how green screens are used
Learning areas and capabilities:
Drama, Media Arts, English, Critical and Creative Thinking, Ethical Understanding
This workshop runs for 105 minutes and includes a visit to the ACMI exhibition at either 11:00 am (afternoon booking) or 12:00 pm (morning booking).
This program is available from July 12, 2021.
Wednesdays and Thursdays during school term
9:45am - 1pm or 11:00am - 2:30pm