We’re reimagining, renewing and rebuilding ACMI. We’re staying in our Fed Square home, but we’re going to look a lot different when we reopen. We’ll have new exhibition spaces, immersive experiences and interactive moments that entertain, illuminate and share our stories.
With generous support and investment from the Victorian government, we will reopen mid-2020 with:
- a new free permanent exhibition
- playable and interactive experiences
- state of the art education spaces
- screen industry labs to inspire the next generation
- a media preservation lab to keep our past alive
- our cinemas presenting the very best of screen culture from Australia and around the world
- a contemporary café and bar
- a revitalised shop devoted to art and culture
- groundbreaking technology allowing you to take your favourite bits of ACMI home
For just $25, your membership comes with the following benefits:
- An exclusive ACMI membership card
- 1 x member cinema pass for use at ACMI Film Programs (currently screening at The Capitol Theatre and Treasury Theatre).
- Discounted member prices for programs, cinemas and events
- Discounted member prices for up to four guests
- Invitations to special member events
- 15% discount at our online shop
- Discounted $12 parking at Wilson’s Parking Fed Square (Mon – Fri after 3pm, Sat & Sun all day)
- Discounts from cultural and festival partners including member prices for exhibitions at the NGV and concession prices for MIFF
- Subscription to the member e-news
Update your contact details and manage which communications you receive from us
For family, friends and loved ones, an ACMI membership is the perfect gift.
A gift pack and personalised card is included and posted free of charge to the gift recipient. Please specify any special requests when purchasing your gift membership.
Terms & Conditions
Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
A valid membership card must be presented to receive membership benefits.
Membership cards and benefits are not transferable, not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable. Only the named person listed on the card can access benefits, unless otherwise stated.
It is the member's responsibility to notify ACMI of any change of address or contact information.
Member Cinema Passes are valid only for standard ACMI Film Programs, unless otherwise stated.
ACMI Film Programs and External Partner Festivals may be subject to classification restrictions, and ACMI has the right to refuse entry to persons in accordance with these restrictions.
ACMI values your privacy. View our full privacy statement
ACMI reserves the right to vary programming, events, membership prices, benefits and terms, where required and at its discretion.
ACMI holds no responsibility for external partner benefits or special offers.