Join the AIDC online for Australia’s premier annual event for the non-fiction screen and digital media industries.
This year’s theme, Moment of Truth, will ask us to consider how action, sustainability, resistance and truth can shape the world we want to live in.
Delivered online in 2021, AIDC is an unmissable opportunity to gain access to some of the world’s most prolific figures working across the documentary and factual landscape.
AIDC 2021 highlights include:
- A keynote from documentary heavy-weight Alex Gibney (Taxi To the Dark Side, Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room, Totally Under Control)
- A keynote by Netflix’s Vice President of Documentary Features, Lisa Nishumura (Tiger King, Making A Murderer, 13th, Crip Camp)
- Presentation of The FACTory, AIDC’s international pitching showcase for new documentary and factual projects
- Presentation of the inaugural AIDC Awards, established to recognise outstanding new Australian documentary and factual content
- Delivery of the online curated marketplace Cut to the Chase, carefully matching producers and decision makers for one-on-one meetings
- A public access program of compelling film screenings and talks, including the Non-Fiction documentary festival, co-presented with ACMI.
With over 40 sessions, more than 70 speakers and 90-plus decision makers creating an unmissable opportunity to access, learn from and do business with some of the world’s most prolific figures across the documentary and factual landscape.