In this workshop, your kids will learn tips and tricks to take their YouTube content to the next level.
This creative and practical workshop will teach your kids to write effective content and use a green screen, and explore how YouTube stars create videos that go viral. Your kids will have the know-how to create videos that look professional, stand out from the crowd and maximise the amount of views they receive.
- Ages 9–13 only
- Children do not need to be accompanied by parents at these workshops
- All our deliverers are trained teachers with VIT registration, or arts practitioners with WWC cards
- Lunch is not provided as part of the workshop – children need to bring a packed lunch
- Please download and complete the participation form, and bring on the day of the workshop
- If your child has additional needs or requires extra assistance, please get in touch with us prior to the workshop.
29 Jun & 6 Jul 2022
See below for additional related events
TicketsBook a place
Explore the past, present and future of films, TV, videogames and art in The Story of the Moving Image. Collect items in the exhibition using your FREE Lens device, and create lasting memories with our range of fun, interactive exhibits for the whole family.
Read our COVIDSafe visitor guidelines, information on accessibility, amenities, transport, dining options and more.
Browse a range of books, toys and games, curiosities and branded merchandise. Every purchase supports your museum of screen culture.
Located on the Ground Floor at ACMI, Fed Square, Flinders Street.