Does your child love movies? Now they can learn to star in them and make their own!
Children can take the first steps on their filmmaking journey with this hands-on creative workshop designed for lower-middle primary kids.
Kids work with our experienced staff to learn how they can plan and create a short film using only a tablet. From planning a story to shooting and editing, children will participate in all aspects of movie creation while making new friends along the way. They will also learn skills so that they can continue their exploration of movie-making at home with their own devices.
- Ages 6–9 only
- Children do not need to be accompanied by parents at these workshops
- All our deliverers are trained teachers with VIT registration, or arts practitioners with WWC cards
- Lunch is not provided as part of the workshop – children need to bring a packed lunch
- Please download and complete the participation form, and bring on the day of the workshop
- If your child has additional needs or requires extra assistance, please get in touch with us prior to the workshop.
Fri 16 Apr 2021
See below for additional related events